About your day
Choose from our eclectic range of one day courses below which offer a combination of both demonstration and ‘hands on’ cookery to suit all abilities. You will be involved in creating a wide range of dishes and after a busy and informative day, enjoy the fruits of your labours in the tranquil surroundings of Braxted Park.
A day at The Cookery School at Braxted Park begins with a warm welcome, an informal tea or coffee, and the perfect opportunity to meet your fellow students and chosen chef.
Arrive at Braxted Park from 9.00am for tea or coffee, where you will receive:
- A welcome pack with course information and menus
- A Cookery School at Braxted Park logo apron, to wear and take home as a reminder of your day
- Health and Safety briefing. During this time, you should advise us of any allergies or intolerances
At 9.30 a.m. Your chef will take you through to the kitchen to commence your course.
- You will be assigned your own workstation in our fully equipped kitchen.
- Our step-by-step tuition is easy to follow, fun and informative.
- The ‘hands-on’ approach ensures that you will learn all you need to know to create perfect dishes.
- The Cookery School at Braxted Park Team will be on hand throughout the day, should you require any assistance.
At approximately 3.00pm, after a satisfying day of cooking, you will be rewarded with a glass of wine in our new dining room and enjoy the food that you have prepared. This is the ideal time to relax and share hints and tips with the group.
Class sizes vary from 8-12 people and are open to anyone over the age of 18.